Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Post

I'm thinking for our first post we should introduce ourselves, maybe give a brief description of what you look like and all your worst fears. Then onto the fun part. For the first question I'm going to go with the player you most love to hate. It's been getting asked around Puck Daddy and I figure that would be a fun one to answer and illustrate.

And if anyone is wondering what this is all about... We at 7th Round Pick have decided that maybe once a week, once a month...or maybe just whenever we feel like it, we will simply ask a hockey related question. In turn everyone will have to give an answer and an illustration. Very simple.



-Chris

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see a first post! I'll respond with my introduction and my player I hate later. I'll also clean up the site a bit but this should hold until I get around to it.

    ReplyDelete